3.0

PHRG did a great job on the front of our house (although VERY pricey); we were very satisfied.So, when they returned with a really "good" deal to do our back windows, (although STILL pricey) we signed on again-I know, I know.

This experience was a horror show from start to finish. The final straw was that the capping, that the initial salesperson matched from his samples, is a completely different color than they used on the front. PHRG would not adjust price, since it was not "their" mistake! Really?

In the meantime, we found another company to do the back doors who CAN match the capping.

They will replace the wrong-colored capping as well-more$$$.Live and learn.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to issue a partial refund as the author lost $500. This person is overall dissatisfied with Power Home Remodeling Group. The most disappointing about power home remodeling group remodeling at Power Home Remodeling Group was deception on schedule, mis-matched color on capping and offer to replace all capping with ugly green for 3500 Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Power Home Remodeling Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Home Construction and Repair category for more informed decision or compare Power Home Remodeling Group to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Power Home Remodeling Group?

Comments