I am very impressed with the way power runs its business.From the marketer who we first met all the way thru the manager at the end, everyone was knowledgably and timely.

The salesman, AJ did a great job explaining the roof and answering all our questions.The people that work for the company are very professional and also very nice. The crew arrived right on time and did an excellent job with the roof. We are very satisfied with our experience. To be honest, I would recommend them to all our family members.

Also we would definitely use them again in the future.

Reason of review: Other issue.

Had an Experience with Power Home Remodeling Group?

Comments

Power Home Remodeling Group - Roof Installation Review from Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania Power Home Remodeling Group "I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards. Then i spent..." Read more Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - Unprofessional contractor costs us thousands extra Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "We already left a review of Charles Brzezinski and CBCS but please disregard that review as it was forced out of us because Charles held our project hostage until my..." Read more Pulte Homes - Water problems in basement Pulte Homes "The Pulte home I purchased has serious water problems. Whenever it rains (or snows), the sump pump works continuously to pump water out of my basement. The volume..." Read more Paradise Home Improvement - Horrible Paradise Home Improvement "The sales person lied about where the windows where coming from. The windows are not even installed properly, parts are not even attached to the house so they remain in..." Read more Hired Dex Media to build a web site. Dex Media "After 1 1/2 years Dex Media still has not completed my web site and they have been fully paid. I have about fifty emails stating their problems in completing my..." Read more Gearbest - No real people to get help and poor web interface contact Gearbest "After waiting 2 weeks for my order, it arrived with a damaged part. I spent over an hour navigating the site and none of the help works to get to..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Cheapoair - Deceit/deception when dealing with this company Cheapoair "$70 extra in unauthorized charges for so call enhanced seating fees masked as travel service fees??? Really? We were just buying tickets, not requesting any travel service. I disputed this,..." Read more