1.3K views
Turnaround Time

The door to door salesmen got me, I did need new windows since I just moved into an older house, a no obligation free quote sounded nice, but their questions about who lived at my house and if my husband would be home quickly got me to thinking this was a scam. After setting the appointment for the next day to get the door to door sales guy to go away, even though they were pressuring me to do it that night.

Luckily I got a gut feeling that this was a scam, and after 10+ phone calls in two days I blocked their number.

And after reading all these posts, so happy I did not show up for the appointment.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of power home remodeling group sales representative. Power Home Remodeling Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned power home remodeling group sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Comments