1.1K views

This terrible company stopped by my new house to sell me windows and doors. Uh, did I mention that I have a new house with new windows and doors?

Well, I mentioned it to THEM! Still they kept bugging me for a consultation. I realized during hour 2 that the guy would not leave my porch without a court order or a f-ing scheduled consultation. So, by mistake, I scheduled one with the intent to just cancel it the next day.

Now I get a phone call a day for months.

Asked to be removed from their list to no avail. Do yourself a favor and find a nice local contractor to do the work.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of power home remodeling group sales representative. Power Home Remodeling Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned power home remodeling group sales representative in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Comments