1.3K views

wish we would have had the brains to kick them out as well. high pressure tactics!

Oh and you only get the good deal (lol) if you sign up with them that day only. what a scam! the minute you don't sign up, they start with the sales ploys and programs where they can drop the price. we sat there for 3 different sales scam programs and they dropped the price $30,000.00 from the original estimate.

WTH ??? we told right off we never sign on the same day. they didn't understand why. really??

nice young guys but total dirt bags. they kept trying to tag team my wife and I.

finally they left. good riddance!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Power Home Remodeling Group Customer Care.

Reason of review: Pushy sales tactics.

Comments

Baltimore, Maryland, United States #1226346

I had an appointment for an estimate on a new roof. Received call while at work to confirm appointment and trying to get into my financial information speaking on all their options.

Which said to me that did an aerial shot of my home from google and looked up dimensions on maryland property data search. I do not like pushy anything.

Needless to say because I would not commit on the phone, nobody every showed to give me the estimate. NICE Company.