Sharon Hill, Pennsylvania
Turnaround Time

I had a roof installed by this company in which they scratched my deck and left quite a mess of trash and nails to clean up afterwards.Then i spent the next 3 months trying to figure out how they were going to fix my deck.

First they tried to have the guys who did the roof fix it for no pay. I wouldnt accept a bunch of mad guys working on my deck that were not going to be paid. Then they finally agreed to have my contractor who installed the deck do it but the catch was i had to sign an agreement that was 3 pages long were they take no responsibility. I would not sign and then that stopped all talking and now i have to spend more time taking them to court.

There salemen are very slick.Trust me and just walk away.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of power home remodeling group roof installation from Power Home Remodeling Group and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Power Home Remodeling Group to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Power Home Remodeling Group for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Power Home Remodeling Group?

Comments