New York City, New York
1.7K views 7 comments

I had a guy from Power RoofIng come to my house seemed very nice and he was.Little did I no, after agreeIng to meet a salesman what a nitemare was to come.

They sent a salesman a day later and again seemed nice but was in my home for four hours selling me the Taj Mahal of roofs. They start at around 13,000-14,000 then you can get a little flexible they tell you if we use just your location for there website they will take 1,000 off.I no nothing about roofs but that sounded way to high so I cancelled you have three days to cancel and you have to fill out a form and mail it and they have to get it in three days. The next day we called the salesman who we thought was ok turned out to be a $@&$ head. He dIdnt call back until Friday that week he first came on Tuesday and that just happens to be the three days.The head office called us and asked why we were canceling and we told them way out of wack with the price, so they said ok we will send a rep out to talk to you.

The rep turned out to be the same salesmen. Great he seemed ok just print the document we need to sign and we would be done. The sales went on about why you canceling and got nasty with my wife. He told us after an hour we can do 10,000 we said that's still to high .

My wife asked to break down the money for why the price is so high he told her what do you care your getting a lifetime guarantee no bull?$&@.

We actually had to throw the guy out of my house..Not worth the aggravation or money you will have to change you roof once maybe twice take your roof and stick up your a$$...

Review about: Roof.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Power Home Remodeling Group?

Comments

Its called business u get what you pay for and wawa its mot brainwashing if your makin 80-125k a yr its called your life

Moose14
to Anonymous #836649

Yea well we did a brand new roof, replacing all the plywood, with top of the line materials for $9,000 with a reputable company that is licensed and bonded. They have an office and staff that is accessible and responsive so if you prefer to get ripped off go with Power.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #793707

No company could possibly be in business, let alone the largest replacement roofer in the nation, if they were offering roofs for 13K that someone else was doing for 5k.

It just makes no sense.

Some people just prefer ***.

Plain and simple.And they like to kid themselves into thinking that all roofs are the same, so they feel better about choosing the cheapest roof out there for their home.

I worked for these douchebags...they are the sleaziest pieces of *** on the face of the earth... 30 days of learning a script as training... and anyone that believes they are really getting a lifetime guarantee is a *** fool.

Newark, New Jersey, United States #674484

Your a cheap *** who I bet wants top of the line quality but do not want to pay for it

wawa
to Anonymous Vineland, New Jersey, United States #829002

How long did your brainwashing take. Boy, you certainly drank the kool aid.

Powerless