Many calls later, we finally made an appointment for a quote on our windows and roof. After them insisting that all home owners need to be there for a simple quote and taking the time off our businesses...they call 5 minutes to the scheduled time saying they are going to be another 35 minutes.

We lost our entire morning, no show, no quote. After reading the customer complaints, I'm glad they didn't show up. How awful, no consideration for anyone's time, very bad business ethic... and they pretty much didn't care.

"Oh well, I'm sorry." is what the caller said, "I'll cancel you out", just like that.

And it's a family owned business. Shame on them

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Power Home Remodeling Group. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Power Home Remodeling Group.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Restoration, Renovation and Remodeling category for more informed decision or compare Power Home Remodeling Group to other companies on our site.

Comments