1.4K views

Really interesting, I never experienced a home improvement company going door to door in this manner. It was really similar to the Kirby vacuum sales people.. They would not let you say no. It was really cool and entertaining for myself, but others would be put in a tuff spot under this kind of pressure.. I can take the pressure..

What is it with this company? do they just get a job and hire another local company to do the actual work?

They wanted to come back in a few hours to talk with the wife and myself. I told them that i was not interested but they insisted..

Its very interesting to say the least.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss poor customer service of power home remodeling group staff. Power Home Remodeling Group needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned power home remodeling group staff in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Power Home Remodeling Group.

Had an Experience with Power Home Remodeling Group?

Comments