3.4

We had one sales person come and sold us a roof project that we later cancelled because we realized it was out of our budget. They followed up with a different salesman a few days later stating they wanted us to sign for the cancellation but in reality they were trying to persuade us to continue with the project at a lower cost.

We politely declined but salesman Ryan Brown of the Warwick RI area wouldn’t take a no for an answer. Had to repeatedly ask him to leave our home. He was pushy, rude, and disrespectful in front of me and my family.

A bad reputation for his company to say the least. We will never use Power for any remodeling in the future.

Review about: Power Home Remodeling Group Sales Representative.

Comments

we just siged for new windows which we needed but just was told they would give us a free quote. well after over 8 hours we finely were persuaded to go with the purchase. Now how doe we cancel???

to donna Privette #1470275

I'm sorry Donna, but you're in big trouble if you have to ask that question here. The clock started ticking immediately and you only have three (3) days to cancel from when you signed.

Read your contract thoroughly about how to cancel and get on it! Best of luck.http://homeguides.sfgate.com/cancel-home-remodeling-contract-agreement-26604.html

to donna Privette #1470276

Donna, I tried to reply with a link on how to cancel a home remodeling contract agreement, but pissedconsumer may not allow it. Bottom line is to read the contract you signed thoroughly and follow the steps listed on how to cancel.

Protect yourself and document everything. You only have three (3) days from the time you signed the contract to be able to get out of it, so get going right away.

If you Google Power Home Remodeling How to Cancel, you'll see other's experiences. Good luck!

So true They are too pushy and rude when you want to cancel.

I agree with your review, but I only wish you hadn't given these crooks and harassers 4 stars, especially because they didn't even do any work, not would you ever use them anyway!