Getting robo-Calls to phone, multiple times a day, and one day their sales person, did not realize how he was not disconnected from my phone, and it recorded the most dirty fowl mouthed words that half the time started with F and ended with K.He was advising someone near him, that he needed to ask J.T , if they were getting an approval for something.

The call was recorded for approx. 4 minutes, and he was talking about customers, as if they were *** and was nothing about service. Just money. I was offended and have intentions on suing for these harrassing phone calls.

If I wanted to talk to them, I would contact them.DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE FOWL MOUTH PEOPLE>

Review about: Power Home Remodeling Group Sales Representative.

Had an Experience with Power Home Remodeling Group?

Comments

We never want a homeowner walking away from their experience with Power feeling as you do and we sincerely apologize for the undue inconvenience and frustration.

Could you e-mail customerservice@powerhrg.com with your contact phone number? This would allow us to flag your profile within our system and halt all communication efforts.