I thought this was going to be a great company to go with to replace my roof, well I was dead wrong. I'm satisfied with the work, however, I was lied to about what my month payment would be as well as what my interest rate would be.

The salesman sat in my living and told me one thing, but once the bill came in, it was higher not to mention so was my interest rate. I was told because of my excellent credit, my interest rate would be somewhere in the 4% range, when the bill came in, my interest rate was 7.99%. Huge Difference! I called them to find out what happened and I was told there was no way the salesman could have told me that monthly payment or interest would be that low since they don't even offer to rates that low.

I pulled out all my information and it stated in one paper that the interest rate would have been 7.5% if I chose to go through Wells Fargo, but since my credit was in excellent status they were going to send me through another company with a much lower interest rate. Well last I check 7.5% is less then 7.99% but that was the interest noted on my bill. Since I had already signed the Wells Fargo information I didn't have to sign anything for the other leading company so there was no way for me to check and verify what my interest rate was going to be. BEWARE!

these people will say anything to put money in their pockets. I told them I will be sure to let anyone I know who might be thinking about using them to stay clear and I also told them to make sure they NEVER send another one of their minions anywhere near my property!

Product or Service Mentioned: Power Home Remodeling Group Roofing.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.

Comments