Power Home Remodeling Group - Pissed off
I had a guy from Power RoofIng come to my house seemed very nice and he was.Little did I no, after agreeIng to meet a salesman what a nitemare was to come.
They sent a salesman a day later and again seemed nice but was in my home for four hours selling me the Taj Mahal of roofs. They start at around 13,000-14,000 then you can get a little flexible they tell you if we use just your location for there website they will take 1,000 off.I no nothing about roofs but that sounded way to high so I cancelled you have three days to cancel and you have to fill out a form and mail it and they have to get it in three days. The next day we called the salesman who we thought was ok turned out to be a $@&$ head. He dIdnt call back until Friday that week he first came on Tuesday and that just happens to be the three days.The head office called us and asked why we were canceling and we told them way out of wack with the price, so they said ok we will send a rep out to talk to you.
The rep turned out to be the same salesmen. Great he seemed ok just print the document we need to sign and we would be done. The sales went on about why you canceling and got nasty with my wife. He told us after an hour we can do 10,000 we said that's still to high .
My wife asked to break down the money for why the price is so high he told her what do you care your getting a lifetime guarantee no bull?$&@.
We actually had to throw the guy out of my house..Not worth the aggravation or money you will have to change you roof once maybe twice take your roof and stick up your a$$...review #414379
You may also like
- "I was first approached by the "manager"; and eager youth who sold me on her ability to manage a paint crew. I have an 1800's victorian home so it was..."
- "August 8: salesman and order. August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order. Sept 7: Installation day. Sept 13: ongoing problems. The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..."
- "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..."
- "If you own a iPhone 5, do yourself a favor, and avoid using the "Lifeproof" brand of protective cases. I have had a problem with one, since the day I..."
- "I went to the Piercing Pagoda in Geen Acres Mall (NY) a while ago to get my ears pierced (2nd whole). The lady seemed to know what she was doing..."
- "BEWARE! DO NOT EVEN TRY A FREE SAMPLE OF THIS PRODUCT! The company that sells this product has been asked by us on 15 different occasions both in writing and on..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."
- "My mother and I visited an Applebee's in Covington,VA. Upon being seated at a booth, I immediately noticed how nasty no flifthy the booths were. The fabric on the..."
- "I got a large docker spinner for Christmas. On the second trip the airline handlers ripped off on wheel. I am still looking for eplacement parts. The..."